Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Not actually a blog but trying to use it as a website. Just trying to put together all free stuffs and expecting to get unlimited storage space for keeping my scrap notes, useful links, musings, project details, photos, videos.....

I have put up My Scrap Book, where I scribble up things while browsing...
Then, there is this Pensive Pouch, which safely will keep my musings...
And my favourite Clicked Clicks, with things my camera shutters captured...

Project details and videos may take a while before they arrive....

But it was real hard to bring in the photos. Of course there are lots of guys giving away photoblogging for free, but it rounds up to how effectively they display my photos and amount of space provided.... I finally rounded up on Flickr and MyPhotoAlbum....

Though Multiply seems to be an attractive option with all text blogging, photo blogging and video blogging, among other things under one umbrella.... somehow, their photo display style isn't satisfactory..... but maybe my videos will choose to go there....

For hosting and sharing my projects, what better site than sourceforge.net? Only the extra detailed descriptions and useful relevant links may choose to remain here....

This is how 've tried to put together different things.... No idea, how such things actually go about in this world....Would be glad to learn it if u tell me how u have managed yours.... saw some very irresistable options.... but they come with heavy-on-pocket price tags.... so, just trying to squeeze out maximum from what is free.

Now, this is getting interesting....
Cheers !!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chandan R said...

Great man, carry on. It is a nice way to vent out your opinions about things you like or despise.

11:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home